Quinoa, Zucchini and Brown Rice Instant Dosa Recipe
Dosas are the staple diet of south India and a delicacy in the north, but they often take too long to prepare – unless you buy the mixture from a shop which is full of preservatives. This recipe involving BabyStaples Quinoa Cereal with Zucchini, Pumpkin & Carrot and Brown Rice powders adds a nutritious twist to the traditional dosa recipe, and can be made in less than 20 minutes! It requires no special ingredients apart from the powders mentioned, and is so yummy that your kids will devour it within minutes!
- BabyStaples Brown Rice – ½ cup
- BabyStaples Quinoa Cereal with Zucchini, Carrot and Pumpkin – ½ cup
- Curd – ½ cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Set it aside for fifteen minutes.
- Pour a ladle full of mixture on a greased pan and add a few drops of oil/ghee.
- Roast until a medium golden brown.
- Serve hot with sambhar, chutney, or simply ketchup!
Simple, isn’t it? This recipe is a great idea for lunchboxes, snacks, breakfasts, lunches and even dinners – it’s always a good time to have some dosas – especially ones that are as delicious and healthy as these!