Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Organic Sprouted Ragi Porridge
BabyStaples Organic Ragi Porridge
Age Group – 6 months+
Highly Nutritious Baby Food for 6 month+ babies
Finger Millets or Ragi is the most calcium rich baby food amongst all cereals. Ragi or Nachni is a gluten free wholegrain rich in dietary fibre which makes it easy on baby’s tummy, avoids colic problems and aids easy digestion of nutrients. Finger Millet also contains high concentration of water soluble and liposoluble vitamins and hence is the best weaning stage 1 baby food.
- Organic Baby Food – 100% Organic, Non GMO Whole Grain Finger Millet commonly known as Ragi or Nachni in India.
- BabyStaples Soaking and Sprouting Advantage – BabyStaples has pioneered use of Sprouted Ragi as it has 5 times more calcium than regular Milk. Our Sprouting method increases Vitamin C content in the grain which then further helps in easy absorption of nutrients especially Iron and Calcium which otherwise are difficult to get absorbed in the body.
- Ragi Benefits – Our recipe of ragi flour provides 16% of daily calcium requirement in 1 serving of 28 gms.
- Convenience – Easy to prepare instant Baby Porridge. Takes just 2 min to be prepared and served. Garnish with your choice of fruit puree or jaggery powder.
- 100% Natural Homemade Baby Food – No Additives. No Preservatives. No Salt. No Sugar. No Dairy products.
How to prepare Ragi
- Add 150ml of water to 2 tbsp (28g) of ragi powder and cook on stove while stirring continuously. When the porridge thickens as per your baby’s liking, turn off the stove.
- Dates Powder or any fruit puree can be added to naturally sweeten the porridge.
Ragi Recipe for Travel
- For Instant food while travelling – Just add 100ml of boiling water to 2 tbsp (28g) of nachni powder and leave it covered for 5 min.
- Jaggery Powder can be added to naturally sweeten the porridge.
- Stir and serve the porridge to the baby.
For more recipes on ragi for babies, visit our blog.
Shelf Life – Best before 4 months from the date of manufacture if stored in dry conditions.
Delivery Time – 3 to 5 days
Note – Our 100g packs come in Assorted Packs of 200g, so please select two 100g packs (of any flavor) to complete your order.