Total Privacy, Information not shared with any 3rd Party, No Spam message guaranteed.
Organic Sprouted Ragi Dosa
Age Group – 8 months +
Ragi or Finger Millets or Nachni is one of the most nutritious grains which should definitely be incorporated in everyone’s diet – whether infants or kids or adults or pregnant and lactating mothers or diabetic patients. Ragi Dosa from BabyStaples consists of this wondergrain along with other ingredients like Urad Dal, Rice and Poha that call everyone for a tasty treat.
Nutrition Facts of Ragi
- One of the richest sources of Calcium – good for growing children’s bone development or osteoporosis patients.
- Excellent source of Iron – helps fight anemia. Vitamin C aids in the absorption of iron. And Sprouting increases the Vitamin C content in Ragi. Hence Sprouted Ragi is rich in Vitamin C which increases the absorption of iron. Poha adds to the iron-content as well.
- Rich in Dietary Fiber – Due to high amounts of dietary fiber, Ragi is easily digestible, makes you feel full for a longer duration and helps avoid over-eating.
- High Protein content. The pulse Urad Dal also adds to this protein content.
Besides the above nutritional facts that make Ragi an excellent food for babies, it is gluten-free, helps regulate blood-sugar levels and boosts lactation.
Benefits of Sprouted Ragi Dosa from BabyStaples
- Organically Certified Ragi is used.
- 100% home-made – thoroughly washed, soaked in RO water, sprouted, roasted and home-milled.
- 100% pure and hygienic.
- No sugar, no salt, no milk or milk products.
- No added preservatives.
- BPA free packaging.
To prepare Sprouted Ragi Dosa,
- Take 3 tbsp (28g) of the powder in a bowl and add 70 ml of water.
- Add 3 tsp thick curd, mix well and leave it aside for atleast 20 mins. Add salt as per taste for adults.
- Heat the tawa and spread a ladle of batter on it.
- Apply ghee to the sides and let it roast.
- Flip the dosa and roast the other side as well.
- Serve the hot dosa with chutney/sambar. Makes 3 Dosas.
- Can use paneer stuffing or aloo stuffing or a simple cheese stuffing too!
- Best before 4 months from the date of manufacture if stored in dry conditions.
- It can be used upto 8 months from the date of manufacture if the contents are transferred to an airtight container after opening and stored in a refrigerator.
Delivery Time – 3 to 5 days
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.