Total Privacy, Information not shared with any 3rd Party, No Spam message guaranteed.
Organic Red Beans Soup
Naturally Flavorful, filling and absolutely delicious soups. Every bowl of this soup is 100% organic and adequately spiced with herbs and spices for an ultimate delectable taste.
Simply soup up your meals in just 3 minutes with the just-add-water formula.
Souperb Soups = Unique flavors + Real Veggies + Superfoods + No artificialness
- 100% USDA certified Organic Soup – Made from organic red beans and vegetables along with the supergrain barley for higher nutrition advantage. Vegetables are cultivated in insecticide and pesticide free organic farm.
- High on vegetable content – Each Serving of 10g contains 100g of equivalent vegetables – 25% of recommended daily vegetable intake. Best way to consume high nutrition vegetables especially for kids.
- No empty calories – No MSG or Glutamates, No Refined Flour/ Sugar/ Artificial additives/ Chemicals/ Preservatives/ No Trans Fat.
- Super grain based soup – High on real Nutrition – 5x Protein and 6x Dietary Fiber in a single serving of 10g compared to artificial soups. An excellent source of minerals that are much needed for the overall growth and body health.
- Immunity Boosting Soup – A rich source of zinc – an essential nutrient for boosting immunity.
- Makes 5 servings – Delicious wholesome organic soup with 10x nutrition in each serving compared to artificial soups at per serving cost of just Rs. 40/-.
- Chef curated recipe for an Appetizing and Scrumptious Taste. Instant preparation – Ready in 3 mins.
How to prepare Red Beans Soup
- Add 180 ml of water to 1 tbsp (10 g) of soup mix and cook on stove while stirring continuously.
- Cook for 3 mins on stove till it comes to a boil while stirring continuously.
- Adjust the water consistency as desired. In case, a thicker soup is desired, please start with around 150 ml water in the first step.
- Garnish with a dollop of butter or grated cheese. Serve Warm.
Shelf Life – Best before 4 months from the date of manufacture if stored in dry conditions.
Delivery Time – 3 to 5 days
Fibre, Minerals, Protein