Total Privacy, Information not shared with any 3rd Party, No Spam message guaranteed.
Organic Sprouted Ragi Porridge with Almond & Dates
Age Group – 8 months+
Highly Nutritious Organic Baby Food for 8 month+ babies
Finger Millets or Ragi is the most calcium rich baby food amongst all grains. Ragi or Nachni is a gluten free wholegrain rich in dietary fibre which makes it easy on baby’s tummy, avoids colic problems and aids easy digestion of nutrients. Finger Millet also contains high concentration of water soluble and liposoluble vitamins and hence is the best weaning stage 1 baby food.
- Organic Baby Food – 100% Organic, Non GMO Whole Grain Finger Millet commonly known as Ragi or Nachni in India.
- BabyStaples Soaking and Sprouting Advantage – BabyStaples has pioneered use of Sprouted Ragi as it has 5 times more calcium than regular Milk. Our Sprouting method increases Vitamin C content in the grain which then further helps in easy absorption of nutrients especially Iron and Calcium which otherwise are difficult to get absorbed in the body.
- Ragi Porridge Recipe – Our recipe of ragi porridge with almonds, dates & flaxseeds is a complete balanced meal which provides almost 100% omega-3 fatty acids, 15% calcium and 20% of daily protein requirement in just 1 serving of 28 gms.
- Convenience – Easy to prepare instant Baby Porridge. Takes just 2 min to be prepared and served.
- 100% Natural Homemade Baby Food – No Additives. No Preservatives. No Salt. No Sugar. No Dairy products.
How to prepare Ragi Cereal
- Add 150ml of water to 2 tbsp (28g) of ragi powder and cook on stove while stirring continuously. When the porridge thickens as per your baby’s liking, turn off the stove.
- Contains the goodness of Dates which not only enhances the nutrition value but also naturally sweetens the porridge.
Ragi Porridge Recipe for Travel
- For Instant food while travelling – Just add 100ml of boiling water to 2 tbsp (28g) of Ragi Porridge Powder and leave it covered for 5 min.
- An wholesome meal with Ragi, Almonds, Dates & Flaxseeds is ready.
- Stir and serve the porridge to the baby.
For more recipes on ragi for babies, visit our blog.
Shelf Life – Best before 4 months from the date of manufacture if stored in dry conditions.
Delivery Time – 3 to 5 days