Total Privacy, Information not shared with any 3rd Party, No Spam message guaranteed.
Organic Quinoa Khichdi
Age Group – 8 months +
Quinoa, the future supergrain, is an excellent nutrient rich food which is slowly gaining popularity. Quinoa, combined with rice and moong dal, makes it a healthy meal for your baby. The immense health benefits that it has, it can be incorporated in anyone’s diet – whether infants or kids or adults or pregnant and lactating mothers or diabetic patients.
Nutrition Facts of Quinoa
- One of the few plant foods that contains all the nine essential amino acids.
- Excellent source of Iron – helps fight anemia.
- Rich in Dietary Fiber – contains twice as much fiber as most other grains.
- High Protein content.
- Rich in Vitamins and Minerals.
Besides the above nutritional facts that make Quinoa an excellent food for babies, it is gluten-free, it has anti-inflammatory properties that helps reduce pain and inflammation, it helps control sugar levels, and it helps lower cholesterol levels – making it ideal for everyone.
Benefits of Quinoa Khichdi from BabyStaples
- Organically Certified grains is used.
- 100% home-made – thoroughly washed, soaked in RO water, roasted, and home-milled.
- 100% pure and hygienic.
- No sugar, no salt, no milk or milk products.
- No added preservatives.
- BPA free packaging.
The Quinoa Khichdi can be used in multiple ways –
- For infants under 1 year, use it to make a porridge or khichdi.
- For kids above 1 year, it can be used to make Quinoa Moong Dosa or Quinoa Moong Chila.
- It can also be added to the regular wheat flour and make chapathis or rotis to add the nutritional value for the entire family.
Porridge Recipe for Infants –
- Add 150ml of water to 2 tbsp (28g) of powder and cook on stove while stirring continuously. When the porridge/khichdi thickens as per your baby’s liking, turn off the stove.
- Vegetable Purees like Carrot/Beetroot/Spinach purees can be added to add flavor.
- Add a teaspoon of ghee. Stir and serve the yummy khichdi to the baby.
- Spice powders like Ajwain Powder can be added to add extra flavor.
- Best before 4 months from the date of manufacture if stored in dry conditions.
- It can be used upto 8 months from the date of manufacture if the contents are transferred to an airtight container after opening and stored in a refrigerator.
Delivery Time – 3 to 5 days
Iron, Minerals, Protein, Vitamins
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.