Total Privacy, Information not shared with any 3rd Party, No Spam message guaranteed.
Organic Pear and Oats Porridge
Age Group – 6 months +
The Steel-Cut Oats are highly fibrous with lots of other essential nutrients. These are also one of the whole grains which are least processed to give the goodness of all nutrients. They are the whole-grain groats which are not processed or rolled like the rolled oats. Addition of dehydrated pear powder adds good amount of fiber and natural sweetness to the porridge. Pear is an excellent fruit for treating constipation in babies.
Nutrition Facts of Pear and Oats Porridge
- Rich in Dietary Fiber – Due to high amounts of dietary fiber, oats are easily digestible, makes you feel full for a longer duration and helps avoid over-eating. Pear also adds substantially to the fiber content.
- High Protein content.
- Rich in Iron and Vitamins.
- Energy-rich food.
Besides the above nutritional facts that make Pear and Oats Porridge an excellent food for babies, it is gluten-free and helps regulate blood-sugar levels.
Benefits of Pear and Oats Porridge from BabyStaples
- Organically Certified Steel-Cut Oats are used.
- 100% home-made – thoroughly washed, soaked in RO water, roasted and home-milled.
- 100% pure and hygienic.
- No sugar, no salt, no milk or milk products.
- No added preservatives.
- BPA free packaging.
The Pear and Oats Porridge can be used in multiple ways –
- For infants under 1 year, use it to make a porridge.
- For kids above 1 year, it can be used to make sweet pancakes.
Porridge Recipe for Infants –
- Add 150ml of water to 2 tbsp (28g) of powder and cook on stove while stirring continuously. When the porridge thickens as per your baby’s liking, turn off the stove.
- Jaggery Powder or Dates Powder can be added to increase the sweetness of the porridge as per your baby’s liking.
- Stir and serve the yummy porridge to the baby.
- A pinch of cinnamon powder can be added for extra flavor.
- Best before 4 months from the date of manufacture if stored in dry conditions.
- It can be used upto 8 months from the date of manufacture if the contents are transferred to an airtight container after opening and stored in a refrigerator.
Delivery Time – 3 to 5 days