Total Privacy, Information not shared with any 3rd Party, No Spam message guaranteed.
Organic Millet Mix Cereal
Organic Millet Mix Cereal
Age Group – 10 months +
Millets, which were once the staple diets in most parts of ancient India, are not so popular now. India is the top producers of these millets but sadly, not many people know about their benefits. There are many types of millets with varied nutrition values and hence should be part of one’s diet – whether infants or kids or adults or pregnant and lactating mothers or diabetic patients.
Nutrition Facts of Millet Mix Cereal
- Excellent source of Calcium and Vitamin D – Amaranth and almost all the types of millets are rich in calcium, an essential nutrient for growing children’s bone development.
- Good source of Iron – helps fight anemia. Sprouting of ingredients like Jowar, Amaranth, Wheat further increase the Vitamin C content, thus enhancing the absorption of Iron.
- Rich in Dietary Fiber.
- Rich in B-vitamins.
- Good source of Proteins.
Besides the above nutritional facts that make Millets an excellent food for babies – they are gluten-free, help lower cholesterol levels, and protects against diabetes – making them ideal for everyone.
Added benefits of Millet Mix Cereal from BabyStaples
- Organically Certified grains are used.
- 100% home-made – thoroughly washed, soaked in RO water, sprouted, roasted and home-milled.
- 100% pure and hygienic.
- No sugar, no salt, no milk or milk products.
- No added preservatives.
- BPA free packaging.
The Millet Mix can be used in multiple ways –
- For infants under 1 year, use it to make a porridge.
- For kids above 1 year, it can be used to make Millet Dosa or Millet Chila.
- It can be added to the regular wheat flour and make chapathis or rotis to add the nutritional value for the entire family.
- It can also be used as a junk food alternative by making these delicious, healthy pizzas!
Porridge Recipe for Infants –
- Add 150ml of water to 2 tbsp (28g) of powder and cook on stove while stirring continuously. When the porridge thickens as per your baby’s liking, turn off the stove.
- For Instant food while travelling – Just add 100ml of boiling water to 2 tbsp (28g) of powder and leave it covered for 5 min.
- Jaggery Powder or Dates Powder or any fruit puree can be added to naturally sweeten the porridge.
- Stir and serve the yummy porridge to the baby.
- Best before 4 months from the date of manufacture if stored in dry conditions.
- It can be used upto 8 months from the date of manufacture if the contents are transferred to an airtight container after opening and stored in a refrigerator.
Delivery Time – 3 to 5 days
Amaranth, Millets, Quinoa, Rice, Wheat
Calcium, Iron, Protein
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.