Total Privacy, Information not shared with any 3rd Party, No Spam message guaranteed.
Organic Sprouted Jowar Moong Dosa
Age Group – 8 months +
Jowar or Great Millet or Sorghum is one of the most nutritious grains which should definitely be incorporated in everyone’s diet – whether infants or kids or adults or pregnant and lactating mothers or diabetic patients. Sprouted Jowar Moong Dosa from BabyStaples consists of this supergrain along with other ingredients like Green Moong Dal and Brown Rice making it an extremely nutritious snack/meal.
Nutrition Facts of Jowar Moong Dosa
- Good source of Calcium – good for growing children’s bone development.
- Good source of Iron – helps fight anemia. Vitamin C aids in the absorption of iron. And Sprouting increases the Vitamin C content in both Jowar and Green Moong.
- Rich in Dietary Fiber – Due to high amounts of dietary fiber in both jowar and green moong, it is easily digestible, makes you feel full for a longer duration and helps avoid over-eating.
- High Protein content.
- Good source of various minerals and vitamins.
Besides the above nutritional facts, both jowar and green moong help lower the high cholesterol levels, stabilize blood sugar levels and regulate blood pressure.
Benefits of Sprouted Jowar Moong Dosa from BabyStaples
- Organically Certified grains are used.
- 100% home-made – thoroughly washed, soaked in RO water, sprouted, roasted and home-milled.
- 100% pure and hygienic.
- No sugar, no salt, no milk or milk products.
- No added preservatives.
- BPA free packaging.
To prepare Sprouted Jowar Moong Dosa,
- Take 3 tbsp (28g) of the powder in a bowl and add 50ml of water and 3 tsp curd.
- Add salt as per taste for adults. Leave it aside for atleast 20 min.
- Heat the tawa and spread a ladle of batter on it just like dosa.
- Apply ghee to the sides and let it roast.
- Flip the dosa and roast the other side as well.
- Serve the hot dosa with chutney/sambar. Makes 3 Dosas.
- Can use paneer stuffing or aloo stuffing or a simple cheese stuffing to further tickle your tastebuds!
- Best before 4 months from the date of manufacture if stored in dry conditions.
- It can be used upto 8 months from the date of manufacture if the contents are transferred to an airtight container after opening and stored in a refrigerator.
Delivery Time – 3 to 5 days
Brown Rice, Jowar
Out of stock