Total Privacy, Information not shared with any 3rd Party, No Spam message guaranteed.
Organic Spinach Dalia Khichdi
Age Group – 10 months +
Dalia Khichdi – a cereal with home-made broken whole wheat combined with the goodness of dal and veggies – is a perfect meal for babies whether at home or travel. Give your babies the essential nutrients of the veggies at any time of the day.
Nutrition Facts of Dalia Khichdi
- One of the richest sources of Dietary Fiber – The broken whole wheat is rich in fiber as the bran and germ are kept intact.
- Good source of Iron – helps fight anemia. Vitamin C aids in the absorption of iron. And Sprouting increases the Vitamin C content as well in Whole Wheat.
- Rich in Vitamins and Minerals – The wheat bran is rich in most of B-vitamins and minerals like magnesium and manganese that promote health!
- Good source of Protein – Pulses are a good source of protein as we all know.
Besides the above nutritional facts, this cereal has dehydrated veggies which retain all the nutrients as fresh veggies and gives complete nourishment to the baby just like home-made khichdi.
Benefits of Dalia Khichdi from BabyStaples
- Organically Certified grains are used.
- 100% home-made – thoroughly washed, soaked in RO water, roasted and home-milled.
- 100% pure and hygienic.
- No sugar, no salt, no milk or milk products.
- No added preservatives.
- BPA free packaging.
The Dalia Khichdi can be used in multiple ways –
- For infants under 1 year, use it to make khichdi.
- For kids above 1 year, it can be used to make Pancakes.
Porridge Recipe for Infants –
- Add 150ml of water to 2 tbsp (28g) of powder and cook on stove while stirring continuously. When the khichdi thickens as per your baby’s liking, turn off the stove.
- Vegetable Purees like Carrot/Beetroot Puree can be added for extra flavor.
- Stir and serve the yummy khichdi to the baby.
- A pinch of ajwain powder can be added for extra flavor.
- Best before 4 months from the date of manufacture if stored in dry conditions.
- It can be used upto 8 months from the date of manufacture if the contents are transferred to an airtight container after opening and stored in a refrigerator.
Delivery Time – 3 to 5 days
Iron, Minerals, Protein, Vitamins