Total Privacy, Information not shared with any 3rd Party, No Spam message guaranteed.
Organic Brown Rice Porridge
Age Group – 6 months +
Rice is the staple diet in most parts of India. Brown Rice is healthier due to lesser processing which leaves most of its nutrient rich bran and germ. This can be given as the first food to the baby.
Nutrition Facts of Brown Rice
- Rich in Protein. The bran provides natural wholeness to the grain and is rich in various proteins and minerals.
- Good source of Dietary Fiber.
- Rich in Anti-oxidants.
- Energy rich food.
Benefits of Organic Brown Rice Flour from BabyStaples
- Organically Certified Brown Rice is used.
- 100% home-made – thoroughly washed, soaked in RO water, roasted and home-milled.
- 100% pure and hygienic.
- No sugar, no salt, no milk or milk products.
- No added preservatives.
- BPA free packaging.
The Brown Rice Flour can be used in multiple ways –
- For infants under 1 year, use it to make a porridge.
- For kids above 1 year, it can be added to Dosa Batter.
- It can also be used to make these unique Quinoa, Zucchini and Brown Rice Instant Dosas.
Porridge Recipe for Infants –
- Add 150ml of water to 2 tbsp (28g) of powder and cook on stove while stirring continuously. When the porridge thickens as per your baby’s liking, turn off the stove.
- Jaggery Powder or Dates Powder or any fruit puree can be added to naturally sweeten the porridge.
- Stir and serve the yummy porridge to the baby.
- Best before 4 months from the date of manufacture if stored in dry conditions.
- It can be used upto 8 months from the date of manufacture if the contents are transferred to an airtight container after opening and stored in a refrigerator.
Delivery time – 3 to 5 days
Out of stock