Total Privacy, Information not shared with any 3rd Party, No Spam message guaranteed.
Exotic Broccoli Soup
Age Group – 10 months +
The fast paced life these days leaves us with hardly any time to cut the veggies, boil, puree and strain them to make a delicious soup for our family. Keeping this in mind, BabyStaples has come up with this nutrient-rich broccoli veg soup which is nothing but veggies. No cornflour! No artificial flavors!
The modern technique of dehydrating veggies keeps most of their nutrients intact and results in no extra work to boost your daily nutrition.
This soup can be relished by the entire family.
Nutrition Facts of Exotic Broccoli Soup
- Excellent source of Calcium, Potassium and Vitamin K – all of which are essential in maintaining bone health.
- Rich in Dietary Fiber.
- Good source of Iron – helps fight anemia.
- Good source of Vitamin C and flavanoids.
- Rich in B-Vitamins and Minerals.
- Rich in beta-carotene – a provitamin that is converted to Vitamin A by our body.
- Good source of Protein.
Besides the above nutritional facts of the dehydrated veggies, the arrowroot powder in this soup adds to the following nutrition benefits –
- Aids digestion – mild laxative.
- Good source of Folic Acid – essential vitamin for pregnant mothers.
- Rich in B-vitamins and Minerals.
Benefits of Exotic Broccoli Soup from BabyStaples
- Hand-picked vegetables are used..
- 100% home-made – thoroughly washed, soaked in RO water, dehydrated at home and powdered.
- 100% pure and hygienic.
- No sugar, no salt, no milk or milk products.
- No added preservatives.
- BPA free packaging.
The Exotic Broccoli Soup Powder can be used in multiple ways –
- For infants, kids and adults (in short, entire family), use it to make soup.
- It can also be added to the pesarattu / chila batters to add a nutritional boost.
Soup Recipe for Infants –
- Add 300ml of water to 1 1/2 tbsp (14g) of powder and cook on stove while stirring continuously. When the soup thickens as per your baby’s liking, turn off the stove.
- Jaggery Powder or Dates Powder can be added to naturally sweeten the soup for infants. Salt/Sugar/Black Pepper can be added as per taste for adults.
- Add a teaspoon of butter. Stir and serve the yummy soup to the baby.
- Best before 4 months from the date of manufacture if stored in dry conditions.
- It can be used upto 10 months from the date of manufacture if the contents are transferred to an airtight container after opening and stored in a refrigerator.
Delivery Time – 3 to 5 days
Calcium, Iron, Minerals, Vitamins