Total Privacy, Information not shared with any 3rd Party, No Spam message guaranteed.
Organic Barley Porridge
Age Group – 6 months +
Barley is among the first foods that can be given to the baby. Its high fiber content makes it ideal for babies to enable them have smooth bowel movements.
Nutrition Facts of Barley
- One of the richest sources of Calcium & Potassium – good for growing children’s bone development or osteoporosis patients.
- Good source of Iron, Proteins and Vitamins.
- Rich in Dietary Fiber – Due to high amounts of dietary fiber, Barley is easily digestible.
Besides the above nutritional facts that make Barley an excellent food for babies, it is good for people with diabetes, asthma and skin problems.
Benefits of Barley Flour from BabyStaples
- Organically Certified Barley is used.
- 100% home-made – thoroughly washed, soaked in RO water, roasted and home-milled.
- 100% pure and hygienic.
- No sugar, no salt, no milk or milk products.
- No added preservatives.
- BPA free packaging.
Porridge Recipe for Infants –
- Add 150ml of water to 2 tbsp (28g) of powder and cook on stove while stirring continuously. When the porridge thickens as per your baby’s liking, turn off the stove.
- Jaggery Powder or Dates Powder or any fruit puree can be added to naturally sweeten the porridge.
- Stir and serve the yummy porridge to the baby.
For adults and older children, it can be used to make delicious pancakes and waffles!
- Best before 4 months from the date of manufacture if stored in dry conditions.
- It can be used upto 8 months from the date of manufacture if the contents are transferred to an airtight container after opening and stored in a refrigerator.
Delivery Time – 3 to 5 days
Out of stock