Total Privacy, Information not shared with any 3rd Party, No Spam message guaranteed.
Organic Barley Porridge with Apple & Sweet Potato
Age Group – 6 months+
Barley is a natural way of providing essential minerals which regulate the function of organs for your baby. Mineral rich superfood for your baby, this is what describes barley fully. Manganese which is needed for bone production along with Phosphorous, Copper & Molybdenum content in Barley helps in maintaining good bone health.
- Organic Baby Food – 100% Organic, Non GMO Pearl Barley Grain
- Barley Benefits – Barley is a very rich source of fibre and hence traditionally Barley water is given to kids to improve their gut health. Our recipe uses Pearl Barley for babies where the outer bran is removed to make it gut friendly while retaining the nutrition of endosperm and partial part of germ of the grain. This helps in better digestion.
- Barley Porridge Recipe – Our recipe of barley porridge contains the goodness of apple & sweet potato which provide 60% dietary fiber and 30% of daily protein requirement in just 1 serving of 28 gms.
- Convenience – Traditionally Barley needs to be soaked overnight for preparing any Barley dish but our recipe is an Instant Porridge Mix which takes approx 2 minutes to be prepared and served.
- 100% Natural Homemade Baby Food – No Additives. No Preservatives. No Salt. No Sugar. No Dairy products.
How to prepare Barley Cereal
- Add 150ml of water to 2 tbsp (28g) of barley cereal powder and cook on stove while stirring continuously. When the porridge thickens as per your baby’s liking, turn off the stove.
- Contains the goodness of Apple & Sweet Potato which not only enhances the nutrition value but also naturally sweetens the porridge.
Barley Porridge Recipe for Travel
- For Instant food while travelling – Just add 100ml of boiling water to 2 tbsp (28g) of Barley Porridge Powder and leave it covered for 5 min.
- A fibrous energy-dense meal which is naturally sweetened with Apple & Sweet Potato is ready.
- Stir and serve the porridge to the baby.
For more recipes on barley for babies, visit our blog.
Shelf Life – Best before 4 months from the date of manufacture if stored in dry conditions.
Delivery Time – 3 to 5 days
Fibre, Minerals, Protein, Vitamins
Out of stock