Total Privacy, Information not shared with any 3rd Party, No Spam message guaranteed.
Organic Amaranth Poha Porridge with Dates
Age Group – 8 months +
Amaranth or Ramdaana is one of the most nutritious grains grown in the hilly regions of India. This Superfood is slowly gaining popularity as more people are getting aware of its nutritional values. Superfood Amaranth combined with iron-rich Poha and Dates is an excellent nutritious addition to anyone’s diet – whether infants or kids or adults or pregnant and lactating mothers. Besides, the dates aid in adding natural sweetness to the porridge.
Nutrition Facts of Amaranth Poha Porridge with Dates
- Excellent source of Iron – helps fight anemia. Vitamin C aids in the absorption of iron. And Sprouting increases the Vitamin C content in Amaranth. Hence Sprouted Amaranth is rich in Vitamin C which increases the absorption of iron. Poha and Dates are also rich in iron.
- One of the richest sources of Calcium – good for growing children’s bone development or osteoporosis patients.
- Rich in Dietary Fiber – both Amaranth and Dates add to the fiber content of this porridge.
- High Protein content and amino-acids.
- Rich in Vitamins and Minerals.
- Rich in Folic Acid which makes it ideal for pregnant women.
Besides the above nutritional facts that make Amaranth an excellent food for babies, it is gluten-free, it has anti-inflammatory properties that helps reduce pain and inflammation, and it helps lower cholesterol levels – making it ideal for everyone.
All in all, this yummy porridge is a complete nutrition package for the tastebuds of your little growing ones.
Benefits of Amaranth Poha Dates Porridge from BabyStaples
- Organically Certified grains are used.
- 100% home-made – thoroughly washed, soaked in RO water, sprouted, roasted and home-milled.
- 100% pure and hygienic.
- No sugar, no salt, no milk or milk products.
- No added preservatives.
- BPA free packaging.
The Amaranth Poha Dates Powder can be used in multiple ways –
- For infants under 1 year, use it to make a porridge.
- For kids above 1 year, it can be used to make Amaranth Poha Dates Pancakes or yummy, crispy Waffles.
- Can be used to substitute part of self-raising flour in cake batter.
Porridge Recipe for Infants –
- Add 150ml of water to 2 tbsp (28g) of powder and cook on stove while stirring continuously. When the porridge thickens as per your baby’s liking, turn off the stove.
- As per your child’s taste, Jaggery Powder or Dates Powder or any fruit puree can be added to increase the sweetness of the porridge.
- Stir and serve the yummy porridge to the baby.
- Best before 4 months from the date of manufacture if stored in dry conditions.
- It can be used upto 8 months from the date of manufacture if the contents are transferred to an airtight container after opening and stored in a refrigerator.
Delivery Time – 3 to 5 days
Calcium, Iron, Minerals, Protein