Total Privacy, Information not shared with any 3rd Party, No Spam message guaranteed.
Ajwain or Carom Seeds, are one of the most important kitchen ingredients that are full of health and medicinal benefits. Their ayurvedic properties act as a home remedy for treating various problems like indigestion, flatulence, acidity, gas, stomach pain etc. And as we all know, pregnancy comes associated with most of these problems.
Ajwain, thus becomes a very important ingredient in a pregnant or lactating mother’s diet to help her cope up with the changing hormones in her body.
Ajwain, in the form of this laddoo, helps a mother in recuperating her body. This ancient recipe has helped many mothers since years to gain strength during those difficult days of their lives.
Mothers can start having 1 laddoo per day after the start of their ninth month of pregnancy to help their bodies get all the required energy and prepare for lactation thereafter.
Nutrition Facts of Ajwain
- Rich in Calcium – an important ingredient for a pregnant and lactating mother.
- Rich in Protein.
- Good source of minerals.
- Improves digestion and breast-milk production.
Besides all the nutritional benefits, Ajwain is also helpful in treating phlegm, congestion, arthritis, asthma, and migraines.
Benefits of Ajwain Laddoo from BabyStaples
- Organically Certified grains are used.
- 100% home-made – thoroughly washed, soaked in RO water, roasted and home-milled.
- 100% pure and hygienic.
- No added preservatives.
- BPA free packaging.
We also keep in mind the weight-gain concerns of a pregnant mother. Thus, only the required amount of sugar and ghee are added in the preparation of this laddoo.
- Best before 2 months from the date of manufacture if stored in dry conditions.
- It can be used upto 6 months from the date of manufacture if the contents are transferred to an airtight container after opening and stored in a refrigerator.
Delivery Time – 7 days
This product is made on order and hence requires greater delivery time.