Cheesy Broccoli Bites Recipe- Health And Taste In One Bite!
Every kid (and adult) loves cheese – don’t deny it! Cheese is yummy and healthy by itself, but what if I told you that you can make it even more delicious and nutritious? These Cheesy Broccoli Bites do just that. Made out of BabyStaples Exotic Broccoli Soup powder, these bites combine the goodness of broccoli, carrot, corn and spinach with the taste of cheese and mash potatoes to yield a party-perfect dish! It’s like a traditional aloo tikki, but healthier and with a molten cheese center.
So let’s get started!
- BabyStaples Exotic Broccoli Soup Powder – 1 tbsp
- Mashed Potatoes – 1/2 cup
- Jeera Powder – 1 tsp
- Cubed Cheese – 5-6 small pieces
- Salt to taste
- Water – 3 tbsp
- Oil/Butter/Ghee – to grease
- Mix the BabyStaples Exotic Broccoli Soup powder with the water and set it aside for 20 minutes for rehydration.
- Add the mashed potatoes, jeera powder and salt and mix well until a soft dough is formed.
- Make small balls out of the dough and flatten them.
- Add a piece of cheese to each tikki and close up the edges to make a ball.
- Flatten very slightly using your palms.
- Drizzle a little oil/ghee/butter on a pan and spread it along the surface.
- Roast the tikkis on a low flame on both sides until they turn a gentle brown.
And that’s it! Simple, healthy, and so yummy! The cheese would have melted in the process, so that you can taste a world of cheesy awesomeness when you bite into these tikkis! So don’t wait anymore! Try them out for yourself, then let us know what you think!